As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Safe and Made in the USA, CuttingBoard Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Easy application: has a push-applicator cap and easy squeeze-bottle design. The butcher block oil is not only harmless in direct skin contact, but nourishing. Safe: tested to ensure that it lives up to commonplace safety standards.
Prevents cracking and drying. Treats countertops & cutting boards: helps maintain the integrity of the wood on countertops and butcher blocks. This mineral oil for cutting board makes maintenance a breeze. Food grade: pure usp-grade cutting board oil.
Produced in facilities certified by the NSF. Lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards. Let sit for 4 hours prior to use. Not only free of unwanted contaminants but is earth-kind and safe for food consumption. The food grade mineral oil hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply to protect from the effects of water. Using a rag or hand, apply generous coat to all surfaces of the wood.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
2. Bayes #ad
Cleans, and Teak Cutting Boards and Utensils, 12 oz, Bamboo, Conditions and Protects Wood, Bayes High-Performance Food Grade Mineral Oil Wood & Bamboo Conditioner and Protectant #adBayes #ad
- Allow to soak in for 2-3 minutes and wipe with a clean dry cloth. Cruelty-free - leaping bunny certified. Eco-responsible. Wood and bamboo are a natural and attractive choice for cutting boards and many other kitchen utensils and items.
Recyclable bottle. For new items: apply daily for first week, apply once a week for first month of use. 100% pure food grade mineral oil. Directions: wash wood with mild soap and water and allow to dry thoroughly.
Non-toxic & biodegradable. Apply with a clean cloth. Continue with once monthly treatments. Recommended treatment minimum once a month. Convenient pour spout for easy use.
No harsh chemicals, great for the environment, as well as your home. Without treatment, ordinary washing can dry out and crack your possessions. Bayes high-performance mineral oil wood & bamboo conditioner and protectant uses the highest quality food-grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve all wood cutting boards, utensils, and accessories for years. Proudly made in the USA.
3. Earthborn Elements #ad
Mineral Oil 8 fl oz Food & USP Grade, Counter Tops, Butcher Blocks, for Cutting Boards, Wooden Utensils #adEarthborn Elements #ad
- Gluten free and non-GMO. Great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wooden utensils. Safe for all wood surfaces. Earthborn elements Mineral Oil, food and pharmaceutical grade. Colorless, tasteless, and odorless.
4. John Taylor #ad
John Taylor Butcher Block Conditioner Food Grade Mineral Oil and Natural Waxes #adJohn Taylor #ad
- Repels water to prevent future damage: The best way to prevent damage to your wooden utensils, salad bowls and countertops is to keep harmful water and liquids out. John taylor butcher Block Conditioner lets you get more life out of your wood.
Repeated washing with soap and water dries out wood: Our special formulation of mineral oil, beeswax and carnauba wax revitalizes and protects.
Leaves no odor, no taste - safe for use on food prep surfaces: Safe to use around food. The best available wood care. Wash your wood with confidence. Buff out knife cuts and surface scratches with ease: Your wood stays looking new - even after years of continuous use.
Natural antibacterial properties make it ideal protection for children’s wood toys. Contains mineral oil and natural beeswax: Food grade mineral oil penetrates deep into wood to prevent drying and cracking while beeswax restores the surface to a lustrous finish.
|Brand||John Taylor #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Taylor #ad|
5. CARON & DOUCET #ad
Best for Wood & Bamboo Conditioning & Sealing | Does NOT Contain Mineral Oil!, Caron & Doucet, Cutting Board & Butcher Block Conditioning Oil & Wood Finishing Wax Bundle | 100% Plant-Based & Vegan #adCARON & DOUCET #ad
- Backed by the caron family guarantee | our family takes great pride in the products we create & are confident you & your family will enjoy them as much as we do. Makes cleaning easy | made with a proprietary blend of light essential oils that help to naturally eliminate odours, while not transferring onto food.
Will not go rancid | unlike common kitchen oils like flax, canola, olive & linseed, our products are made through a solventless refinement process which removes the long chain fatty acids, resulting in a product that will not go rancid or smell bad.
Prolongs the life of wood & conditions | Designed to penetrate deep into the fibers of the wood to hydrate & bamboo kitchenware by preventing cracking due to water damage or over drying. Prevents food from drying and getting stuck on the wood & makes cleaning easier.
Made with food grade coconut oil and enhanced with natural essential oils. 100% plant based cutting board oil | unlike other butcher block and cutting board oils on the market, this one is 100% plant-based and does not contain petroleum chemicals like mineral oil. Most of the cheaper MCT oils contain palm oil. Unlike our competitors our oil is made exclusively from coconuts and does not go rancid. Hydrates & conditions. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we'll refund your money! .
|Brand||CARON & DOUCET #ad|
|Manufacturer||Caron Brands Inc #ad|
6. Earthborn Elements #ad
Counter Tops, Wooden Utensils, for Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks, Mineral Oil 16 fl oz Food & USP Grade #adEarthborn Elements #ad
- Gluten free and non-GMO. Great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wooden utensils. Safe for all wood surfaces. Colorless, tasteless, and odorless. Earthborn elements Mineral Oil, food and pharmaceutical grade.
7. Earlywood #ad
Clear, Earlywood 4.5 oz. Lemon Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards and Wooden Kitchen Utensils and Spoons; Food Safe, Lemon-scented mineral oil #adEarlywood #ad
- This block oil goes on clear and stays clear. Don't worry about putting this foodsafe butcher block oil in direct contact with surfaces that touch your food or food prep surfaces. It is everything you need except for a few minutes of your time. It never dries, food based oils like olive oil, and vegetable oil can get yellow, so it never gets sticky it either soaks in or drips off.
Over time, rancid, peanut oil, sticky and smelly if used on items that don't get washed much. What is in the package.
It is not food based so can't go rancid or harbor mold. This oil works on almost anything wood. We use super tight pored and very hard woods to make sure our utensils, spoons, and cutting boards last generations. The woods we use soak up very little oil.
100% food safe. You can even put this on your plastic knife handles to make them look new again! Each bottle of our wood kitchen utensil oil comes with a small wood care package and care instructions to follow. It is 100% food safe as confirmed by the manufacturers MSDS sheets. One bottle goes a long way especially if you are using it to oil earlywood utensils. It is also clear, it doesn't dry, and it has a refreshing lemon scent! Will not go rancid like other oils.
8. Bamboogle #ad
Bamboogle Food Grade Mineral Oil For Cutting Boards, No Mess Cutting Board Oil With Easy Applicator #adBamboogle #ad
- Oz cutting board oil will last 12-18 months in most kitchens! Larger bottles of oil will likely get lost or tossed out before you even use the whole bottle. Restores & protects wood cutting boards - Hydrates, cracking, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to prevent warping, drying & rotting!.
We blend our premium mineral oil with lemon and orange essential oils, to give a wonderful fresh scent but also because the citric acidity opens the pores of the wood fibers even more, allowing maximum absorption for beauty and protection. This will make the board much more moisture resistant, while keeping the wood lubricated enough to avoid drying out and warping.
Save yourself some time and money with an easy to use cutting board oil that gets the job done in seconds. Apply a generous amount of mineral oil to the entire surface of the board and let it soak in overnight.
5 fl. Bamboogle butcher block oil penetrates wood fibers for Extra protection and revitalizing appearance of wooden kitchen utensils. Wood should look good! proudly made in usa - lemon & orange food safe mineral oil is subtle & natural, keeps wooden cutting boards fresh and rich looking. Mineral oil can be cheap and thick or expensively refined and thin, ours is highly refined and thin to absorb deeper into wood fibers to protect your cutting boards better and longer.
9. Howard Products #ad
Food Grade Mineral Oil, Food Safe Wood Sealer, Conditioner and Cutting Board Cleaner 12 Ounce, Howard Butcher Block Oil #adHoward Products #ad
- Helps to maintain your wooden kitchen items to keep them looking great and lasting for years. Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking.
Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S. Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils. Cleans and neutralizes odors on well-used cutting surfaces and wooden utensils. Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
10. Bluewater Chemgroup #ad
Premium 100% Pure Food Grade Mineral Oil USP, Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil, NSF Approved, 8 Ounces #adBluewater Chemgroup #ad
- Usp certified Mineral Oil. 8 fluid ounces. Great for butcher blocks, wood utensils, cutting boards and more. Easy to pour, easy to store bottle.