As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stanbroil #ad
Stanbroil Rock Wool Glowing Embers for Vented Gas Log Sets, Inserts and Fireplaces, 6 Oz. Bag #adStanbroil #ad
- Enhance the look of your cozy fire place scene. Can be used with lava rock for added realism. Compatible with NG and LP gas appliances. For use with vented gas log fireplaces log sets. Creates a realistic glowing coal bed.
2. High Temperature Tech #ad
High Temperature Tech Replacement Rock Wool Embers for Gas Fireplaces/Gas Logs- Large 6 oz Bag #adHigh Temperature Tech #ad
- The best-our rock wool is sourced from USA. Fully restore-a 6 oz bag is enough for the a fireplace. It has uncompromising quality! Prime available- the quick and easy way to order! Safe in all fireplaces-this rock wool safe for natural gas and propane fireplaces.
Boost fireplace ambiance-create wonderful fireplace glow with beautiful embers.
3. Natural Glo #ad
Natural Glo Glowing Embers for Gas Fireplace | Mineral Wool Gas Log Embers to Enhance Gas Fireplaces. Rock Wool Fake Coals for Gas Fireplaces | Embers Glowing for Use with Gas Fireplace Logs #adNatural Glo #ad
- Enough mineral wool embers to last for years: Our 7oz bag of glowing embers won't run out for a VERY long time. Real rock wool gives a real look: You'll be amazed at how realistic your gas fireplace looks after using our fake embers.
Bring your gas fireplace to life: Our Rockwool fake coal embers will make your fireplace go from bare to brilliant.
Easy installation: follow the provided instructions and your fireplace manual to enhance the look of your fireplace in minutes. Ideal fireplace accessories for natural gas or propane: Our glowing embers will enhance your vented gas or propane fireplace.
|Brand||Natural Glo #ad|
|Manufacturer||SILV LLC #ad|
4. Glowing Fireplace Embers #ad
Inserts and Fireplaces. Large Bag 4 oz, Gas Fireplace Glowing Embers, Rock Wool for Vent Free or Vented Gas Log Sets #adGlowing Fireplace Embers #ad
- 8"x 8" 4 mil resealable bag for easy storage. Use only with units designed to work with this product. Use with vented or Vent-free gas fireplaces, log sets, inserts and stoves. Made in the u. S. A.
5. Midwest Hearth #ad
6 oz. Bag, Midwest Hearth Glowing Embers #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Proprietary blend of ember wool and mica flakes. Use approximately 1 bag for 18"-24" log set. Creates a realistic glowing coal bed. For use with vented gas log fireplaces. Generous size bag of glowing embers - 6 ounces 9"x 12" bag.
6. GASPRO #ad
Long Lasting, GASPRO Realistic Glowing Embers Perfect for Gas Fireplace and Gas Log Set, NG and LP-10 Oz. Bag #adGASPRO #ad
- You can use it with confidence. Upgraded your fireplace: gaspro glowing embers definitely adds so much life and wonderful glow to your gas fireplace/gas log set. They are safe, non-toxic, and 100 percent asbestos-free.
Extra vermiculite: looking like mica flakes, the vermiculite adds more sparkle and shine for additional effect and spread gas throughout the entire burner pan to aid in even flame distribution.
Long lasting: you will get plenty of glowing embers and have an extra amount for future needs. Safe to use: vermiculite is a natural, non-toxic mineral and the rock wool is made of selected basalt and diabase.
A great mix of wool rock and vermiculite in this kit makes the fire warm, more lifelike! Add realism: it is a great product to pair with log sets, really adds a realistic feel and effect to the fireplace, gives the illusion of real embers in a fire! Absolutely beautiful embers, looks like a post hot fire!. One bag will last forever.
|Part Number||fire glass Gray-10IB|
7. Skyflame #ad
Skyflame Glowing Embers Rock Wool Mixed with Vermiculite for Vent Free and Vented Gas Fireplaces | Fake Coals for Use with Gas Logs, 6 Oz Bag #adSkyflame #ad
- Glowing embers compatible with NG and LP gas fireplace vented insert. Proprietary blend of ember wool and mica flakes for a fantastic glow. Creates a realistic glowing fire coal bed for your gas fireplace, glows like real coals where the flame touches the embers.
For use as an indoor decorative gas fireplace accessories with sand lava rock and log set, long lasting, should never need replacing. Includes 6 ounces of rock wool with Vermiculite.
8. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Platinum Embers for Gas Logs and Fireplaces 5 Grams #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Vented fireplaces only - for compatibility with your unvented or vent-free gas fire, please consult with the OEM to ensure that your appliance has been tested for compliance. Real platinum catalyst - Platinum Bright Embers are catalytic embers for your vented gas fireplace or log set.
This is enough material to dress up log sets up to 42 inches when used with mineral wool. 5 gram bag - contains one single bag of five 5 grams of Platinum Bright Embers.
Brighter - in addition to creating a bright flickering appearance like that of real wood ember beds, these embers radiate broadband infrared heat thus creating a warmer fire and reducing the formation of soot on gas logs. Use with rock wool - when placed on top of existing mineral wool ember beds, the catalytic embers combust unburned fuel from the burner to provide a dynamically more realistic looking glowing ember effect.
9. Skyflame #ad
12 oz Bag, Skyflame Black Vermiculite Granules for Gas Fireplace #adSkyflame #ad
- Vermiculite helps in spreading gas throughout the entire burner pan of propane gas logs. Use in vented gas log set fireplaces utilizing propane gas or natural gas.
Made of high quality vermiculite. Adds realism to your gas fireplace; Sparkles and shines in the fire. Enhanced the real wood burning effect and evenly distribute the flame.
10. Flaming Ambience #ad
Flaming Ambience Glowing Embers/Premium 100% Mineral Rock Wool for Gas Logs Fireplace Appliances Natural/LP Fuels Compatible Burnt Ember Display/Convenient 6 Oz. Package #adFlaming Ambience #ad
- With flame off. Pinch small pieces off and place close to flame portals and on the logs where the flame hits closest. Make your dull flame come to a real existence! For use with log sets or fireplaces with Natural/LP fuels.
6 ounces of mineral rock Wool Embers should last the average household for the next few burning seasons.