As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Howard Products #ad
16 oz, Walnut, 16 Fl Oz, Howard Products RF4016 RF3016 Restor-A-Finish #adHoward Products #ad
- Blends out scratches and blemishes. Restores color and luster to faded finishes. Removes white heat rings and water marks, oxidation, sun fade, smoke damage and most other blemishes.
Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it. Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island.
Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions. For all medium brown tones.
Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Cherry, Dark Oak, Dark Walnut, Golden Oak, Walnut, Maple-Pine, Mahogany, and Ebony Brown. Eliminates white heat rings and water marks. With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes.
2. Howard Products #ad
8 Fluid Ounces, Howard Products RF6008 RF008 Restor-A-Finish, 8 oz, Dark Walnut #adHoward Products #ad
- Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Walnut, Maple-Pine, Dark Walnut, Cherry, Dark Oak, Golden Oak, Mahogany, and Ebony Brown.
With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes. Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish.
Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions. Removes white heat rings and water marks, oxidation, sun fade, smoke damage and most other blemishes. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it.
3. Howard Products #ad
And Restore Wood Finishes, Protect, Wood Furniture -- Neutral, Kitchen Cabinets, Wood Floors, Howard Complete Wood Restoration Kit, Clean #adHoward Products #ad
- A great cleaning thing for Antique Furniture Restoration. Howard orange oil is not just any orange oil or cleaner, this product was developed to clean the toughest grime and years of buildup grime dirt grease built-up oils aerosols. Use feed n wax to treat dry and damaged wood furniture antiques and all hardwood surfaces.
Restore-a-finish preserves the original wood finish it also helps preserve its authenticity and value whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value. Easy three step process: clean wood surface, restore the finish, then add Beeswax for the top coat finish.
Clean and dust kitchen cabinets, antiques, wood paneling, hardwood floors, furniture, any wood surface. You eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster without removing any of the existing finish.
Almost any existing wood tone from a Birdseye Maple to a Jacobean can be closely matched using one of the nine available finish colors. Great to clean kitchen cabinets clean wood floors clean wood cabinets. From now easily repair steam damage from coffee pots and stoves. Best wood floor cleaner can be used as an antique wood cleaner. Great orange fragrance gentle on your hands no silicone or wax no harsh orange dye. Clean and polish the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and leave the original finish intact.
4. Rejuvenate #ad
Furniture, Rejuvenate Cabinet & Furniture Restorer Fills in Scratches Seals and Protects Cabinetry, Wall Paneling #adRejuvenate #ad
- Polymer-based formula is fills in scratches, wall paneling, restores shine, and protects cabinets, furniture and more. Recommended for use with our Rejuvenate Wood Furniture & Floor Repair Markers and Rejuvenate Microfiber Applicator.
Easy wipe-on application lasts for months and can be done in just one coat. Provides ultra-violet UV ray protection to shield surfaces from the sun's damaging effects. Restore kitchen cabinets and bring back shine and brilliance to all finished wood, Formica and laminate surfaces. Not recommended for use with veneer tables.
5. Ram-Pro #ad
6 Felt Tip Wood Markers, Oak, 6 Wax Stick Crayons | Colors: Maple, Cherry, Black, Walnut, Mahogany, 12Pc Scratch Restore Kit, Ram-Pro Furniture Markers Touch Up Repair System #adRam-Pro #ad
- Large felt-tip furniture restore marker and paper wrapped wax stick premium kit contains a special carpenter quality stain to match wood finishes.
6 large felt-tip touch up markers and 6 cover up wax crayons contain special stain to match 6 unique wood shades: cherry, black, walnut, maple, mahogany, and oak.
Just retouch by drawing over scratches, nick or discoloration with this tool & watch them disappear permanently. Instantly cover blemishes, cabinets, frames, tables, bedposts, wood-veneer, scuffs, trim, doors, desk furniture, nicks on scratched wood, floors, etc. Perfect repair set for vintage furniture.
6. Howard Products #ad
16 oz, Orange, 16 Fl Oz, Howard Products FW0016 Wood Polish & Conditioner #adHoward Products #ad
- The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish. Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood.
For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors and trim, etc. Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax. Contains no silicone or linseed oils. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
7. Howard Products #ad
Howard RS0016 Restor-A-Shine Wood Finish Polishing Compound, 16 oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Developed especially for glossy polyurethane, floors, pianos, and shellac wood finishes, varnish, lacquer, including furniture, and guitars. Creamy formula that can be used with a cloth or an electric buffer especially when used on floors.
Made in USA. Use as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss wood finish to achieve a mirror like finish. Revives shine to dull areas, eliminates steel wool swirl marks, and most other minor surface blemishes. Safely polish out and buff away fine scratches, oxidation, dullness, and haze on glossy wood finishes.
8. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Safe and Made in the USA, CuttingBoard Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards. Treats countertops & cutting boards: helps maintain the integrity of the wood on countertops and butcher blocks. Prevents cracking and drying.
Let sit for 4 hours prior to use. Using a rag or hand, apply generous coat to all surfaces of the wood. Easy application: has a push-applicator cap and easy squeeze-bottle design. Food grade: pure usp-grade cutting board oil. Not only free of unwanted contaminants but is earth-kind and safe for food consumption.
The butcher block oil is not only harmless in direct skin contact, but nourishing. Produced in facilities certified by the NSF. This mineral oil for cutting board makes maintenance a breeze. The food grade mineral oil hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply to protect from the effects of water. Safe: tested to ensure that it lives up to commonplace safety standards.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|